I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used following this privacy statement.
I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
I may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What I do with the information I gather:
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- I may use the information to improve my products and services.
- I may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- Occasionally, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. I may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. I may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, I have put in suitable measures.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering your preferences.
I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyze data about webpage traffic and improve my website to tailor it to customer needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis, and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help me provide a better website by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with me.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- Suppose you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In that case, you may change your mind by writing to or emailing me at [email protected].
I will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which I think you may find interesting if you tell me that you wish this to happen.
If you believe any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email me as soon as possible at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.